Christopher M. Losey, Esq.
As a shareholder of Downs & Stanford, Mr. Losey’s practice encompasses a variety of civil litigation matters, with a primary focus on insurance, subrogation and commercial-related litigation. He is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and recently obtained his L.L.M. in Environmental and Natural Resource Law. While obtaining his Masters at the University of Denver, he interned with the Environmental Protection Agency in Denver, Colorado, assisting their staff attorneys in the assessing the feasibility of pursuing environmental litigation throughout the Western United States. Mr. Losey offers focused services in premises, trucking, automobile, Dram Shop, construction, subrogation and environmental matters. In addition, he has been called upon to speak about numerous legal issues.
- State of Texas (1986)
- United States District Court—Northern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- University of Denver, L.L.M. in Environmental and Natural Resource Law, 2011
- St. Mary’s University, J.D., 1986
- University of Texas, Bachelor of Liberal Arts, 1983
- Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization