Los Angeles Attorney
Bruce D. Andelson, Esq.
Bruce Andelson’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, emerging growth and high-technology businesses, succession planning for closely held companies, and compensation issues for highly paid executives. He works extensively with entrepreneurs and with merchant banking, venture capital and angel investment companies.
Bruce has written numerous articles on business law and often speaks to civic and community groups.
- JD, Stanford Law School, 1974; California State Fellow
- BA, magna cum laude, Brown University; Manning Fellow, Phi Beta Kappa, 1971
- Corporate Legal Services
- Restaurant, Food; Beverage Law Group
- “How owners can prepare for the process of selling the business” Smart Business Magazine, August 1, 2011
- “Money, Business and Family: Developing a Family Plan to Minimize Conflict,” AGS & K Business Report
- Los Angeles County Bar
- Business Law Section, State Bar of California
- Advisory Council, Los Angeles City Attorney
- Joint Advisory Committee on Continuing Education, State Bar of California
- Chairman, Board of Directors, Aviva Family and Children’s Services
- ProVisors professional networking group
- Rated, “AV Preeminate 5.0 out of 5,” Martindale Hubbell