Ben Devons, Esq.
Phone: +44 20 7209 2000
Ben has experience in a broad range of corporate and general company law matters, including M&A, private equity and public market transactions. He regularly acts for management teams, corporations and institutions and has advised on IPOs and secondary offerings.
Ben joined Marriott Harrison as an associate in 2006 from Rooks Rider Solicitors
- Advising the shareholders in the disposal of Finsbury (Orthopaedics) Limited to a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson for circa $100,000,000
- Acting for the shareholders of IT company, ChangeBase, on the disposal to Quest Software (UK)
- Advising a number of PLUS and AIM listed companies on IPOs and secondary offerings
Areas of Practice:
- M & A
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Reorganisations and Structuring
- Capital Markets
- Film & TV Production