Ashley M. Green, Esq.
Ashley joined the firm in August, 2011 as an associate. Prior to joining Rudolph Friedmann LLP, she was an associate at Korman & Theiss in Boston, MA.
Ashley has worked alongside Will Korman since 2006, her first year of law school. She first joined Will’s firm as a law clerk and then was hired as an associate when she was admitted to the bar in 2008.
Ashley’s practice includes domestic relations litigation. She also handles post-conviction appellate cases at the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
Prior to law school, Ashley worked at JPMorgan Chase in the legal and compliance department where she was responsible for the management of outside personal securities accounts.
When not practicing law, Ashley and her husband, a Boston College alum, enjoy cheering for Boston College’s football and basketball teams.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law/Divorce
- Appellate Advocacy
- Civil Litigation
Honors & Awards:
- Recognition For Pro-Bono Representation of Children And Families
Jewish Family and Children Services, 2013
- Massachusetts, 2008
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2012
- New England Law School, J.D., 2008
- James Madison University, B.A., 2005
- University of Antwerpen, Antwerp, Belgium 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New England Law | Boston Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Member Services Project Team
- Bridge to Success Mentoring Program (Boston), Mentor
- Dana-Farber Leadership Council
- Boston Professionals Club
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association