Los Angeles Attorney
Alla Savranskaia, Esq.
Languages: English, Russian
Recently recognized by Variety as one of Hollywood’s emerging dealmakers, Alla Savranskaia handles a broad range of transactions in the entertainment industry. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Savranskaia spent many years as a producer and line producer of documentary films and non-fiction programming for various broadcasters, including PBS, National Geographic and Discovery Channel. Her experience as producer in negotiating deals with broadcasters, preparing productions budgets and schedules, licensing rights and managing all aspects of domestic and international film/TV production and post-production enables her to naturally combine a legal and business perspective in advising her clients.
- JD, UCLA School of Law, Order of the Coif, 2008
- BA, magna cum laude, Russian State Institute of Cinematography (VGIK), film studies major
- Profit Participant Audits
- Celebrity & Talent Representation
- Entertainment Law
- Online & Digital Media
- Literary Publishing
- Listed as one of Hollywood’s emerging legal dealmakers, Dealmakers Impact Report, Variety, December 2011