Mexico City Attorney
Adrian Salgado, Esq.
Languages: Spanish, English
Adrian Salgado is an associate at CCN, where he has worked since 2007. Prior to becoming an attorney at the firm, Mr. Salgado obtained a Diploma in Corporate and Economic Law from the Universidad Panamericana, and a Master’s Degree in Tax Law from the Universidad Panamericana, from which program he is a candidate to receive designation as a Master in Tax Law. His practice includes corporate, real estate and administrative legal issues, and he has extensive experience in the area of government contracting and competitive public bidding in Mexico.
Other Practice Areas:
Spanish and English
- Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City, Mexico (Candidate for Masters in Tax Law, 2005)
- Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City, Mexico (Specialization in Corporate Law, 2004)
- Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City, Mexico (J.D., 2001)
- Purchase and Sale Agreement: Obligation to Pay a Given Monetary Price – Written By: Adrián Salgado and Marimar Pérez-Cacheaux, 2014
- Article: Salgado, Adrian “Ukraine-Mexico Commercial Cooperation Agreement signed on May 27, 2003″, Ukrainian Journal of Business Law, Vol. 3, No. 7, July, 2005
- Article: Salgado, Adrian “Ukraine and Mexico: Collaboration?” Ukrainian Journal of Business Law, Vol. 3, No. 1, January, 2005