Ogborn Mihm LLP
Ogborn Mihm, LLP is a law firm for clients who need stand-up trial lawyers in high-stakes litigation. Our attorneys have represented clients in hundreds of jury trials, bench trials and arbitrations. We take on the toughest cases, such as commercial and business tort litigation, plaintiff legal malpractice litigation, and employment and whistle-blower litigation.Learn More
We represent injured people and families in serious personal injury lawsuits. We take on the insurance industry in insurance bad faith and recovery litigation. We handle probate and estate litigation. For our construction contractor clients, we have a substantial contract dispute and construction defect practice. Our clients range from small family-owned businesses to Fortune 100 companies. While the majority of our clients are businesses or business owners, many of our clients are individual people from every walk of life.
Led by Murray Ogborn, Michael Mihm, and Mike Ogborn, each a past President of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, our attorneys dedicate themselves to using the trial process to protect our clients’ legal rights. We are pioneers in the use of jury research and courtroom technology to tell our clients’ stories.
We understand that litigation can be expensive and the results uncertain. As such, we work with our clients to help them objectively evaluate their cases and determine whether the return on their investment in a lawsuit makes financial sense. We represent clients on hourly, contingent fee, and a hybrid hourly-contingent fee basis, as well as, on occasion, flat-fee or phased-fee basis to help bring some predictability to clients’ bottom-lines. We tailor our fee agreements to make financial sense for both us and for our clients. When undertaking a client’s cause, our trial teams focus on working up the case to best prepare it for trial, but always keeping the client’s business and litigation goals in mind. To that end, we include the client in the case planning at every step of the process. Our goal is to quickly respond to our clients’ questions and concerns and address their practical business needs. On significant cases, we use trial consultants, focus groups and other cutting-edge trial techniques and technology to prepare the case for trial. While we’re based in Colorado, we routinely try cases throughout the United States.
We pride ourselves on our courtroom skills and our ability to try any case, regardless of size or complexity. We show our passion for our client’s causes in how we prepare for trial and how we respond to our clients’ needs and concerns. We ask that you consider us as your trial attorneys when you or your company have cases where the outcome really matters.
Ogborn Mihm, LLP is proud to be a member of the International Society of Primerus Law Firms, a highly selective alliance of nearly 200 law firms in 40 countires.
Contact us now for a confidential consultation about how we can help you.
- Kylie Schmidt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quinn S. Girrens email@example.com
- Jason Wesoky firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven Shapiro email@example.com
- Melissa Winthers, Of Counsel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Pfeil Hood email@example.com
- Amy N. Rogers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allison Takacs email@example.com
- Emily R. Stevens (Fiscus) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wiley Reynolds email@example.com
- James E. Fogg firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Neville email@example.com
- Peter A. McClenahan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Murray Ogborn email@example.com
- Michael Ogborn firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael P. Cross email@example.com
- Elizabeth J. Hyatt, Of Counsel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clayton E. Wire email@example.com
- Michael T. Mihm firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole M. Quintana email@example.com