Keith A. O'Hara
Mr. O’Hara joined Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP in 1996 and is a partner with the firm. He is Co-Chair of the firm’s Recruitment Committee. Mr. O’Hara formerly clerked for State Supreme Court Justice, Patrick D. Monserrate. His present practice is concentrated in Insurance Defense, Personal Injury Litigation, and Municipal Law.
Mr. O’Hara is a member of the Vestal Little League, and an attorney advisor for the New York State Bar Association Mock Trial Tournament. Mr. O’Hara is an active member of both the Broome County and New York State Bar Associations.
- State University of Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 1990
- University of Scranton, B.S. (Criminal Justice), 1987
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association (Member)
- Broome County Bar Association (Member)