Erik L. Proulx
Erik L. Proulx specializes in medical malpractice litigation.
Mr. Proulx received his Bachelor of Science in Biology from Alma College in 2002 and his Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2009. While at Cooley, he participated in an externship with the Washtenaw County Public defender in the Juvenile Division.
Mr. Proulx is a member of the State Bar of Michigan and Michigan Association of Justice. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctor - 2009
- Honors: Externship with the Washtenaw County Public defender in the Juvenile Division
- Alma College
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Michigan Association of Justice, Member