Daniel J. Hetznecker
Through his more than twenty-five (25) years in practice, Dan has litigated cases from a wide range of practice areas. His litigation experience includes all manner of personal injury cases, commercial disputes, contracts, estate and will contests, civil fraud, real estate litigation, and employment discrimination on behalf of clients in both the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Dan has tried many cases to verdict in fourteen counties surrounding Philadelphia and Camden, on both sides of the Delaware River.
Dan focuses his practice on obtaining justice for individuals and their families who have been harmed in automobile accidents, trucking and tractor-trailer accidents, premises liability (slip and fall cases), medical negligence, municipal tort liability, nursing home negligence, elder abuse, employment litigation, and wrongful death litigation.
Dan also represents clients for traffic violations, including DUI/DWI. Dan is a founding member of the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys (AAPDA), an organization dedicated to enhancing the effectiveness of advocacy through education, training, and professionalism.
- Joint Certificate in Law and Anatomy, Law and Medicine, Temple University Beasley School of Law and Temple University School of Medicine, 2014
- LL. M. in Trial Advocacy, 2003, Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D., 1992 Widener University School of Law
- B.A., 1986, English, Temple University
Dan is admitted to practice in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (PAAJ)
- New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ)
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys (AAPDA)