Andrew graduated in the top 10 of his class and was sworn in 2016 to practice law. Since then, Andrew has brought hundreds of cases to resolution, delivering the deserved compensation to those who have been injured by the negligence of others.
In 2018, Andrew joined Tate Law Group where he dedicates his practice to serious personal injury, premises liability, and wrongful death. He currently serves as the Savannah Food Frenzy representative for the Young Lawyers Division and was elected to board member of the Telfair Museums’ William Jay Society.
Admitted To Practice
- State Bar of Georgia Admission, 2016
- U. S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia 2018
- Savannah Law School, 2016
- California University of Pennsylvania, 2010
- Washington and Jefferson College
- State Bar of Georgia
- Young Lawyers Division of Savannah
- Savannah Bar Association
- Telfair Museums’ William Jay Society
- Federalists Society, Savannah Chapter