Congratulations to eight firm attorneys: John Berg, Randy Evans, Richard Gibson, Scott Husaby, Dennis Monroe, Tom MacIntosh, Ryan Palmer and Jim Wahl. Named 2012 “Legal Eagles” by their colleagues and peers in the franchise community, they are recognized in the April 2012 issue of Franchise Times magazine. Legal Eagles are the top 125 lawyers in franchising, as nominated by their peers and clients and determined by a Franchise Times editorial panel. Monroe Moxness Berg attorneys have served the franchise community for more than 25 years, and are proud of their Legal Eagle recognition.
Some of the traits that Legal Eagles share, according to Nancy Weingartner in the April 2012 edition of Franchise Times are:
• Putting in hundreds of hours and firm resources to present the legal year in review at the annual legal gatherings;
• Writing articles, editing articles and commenting on articles (we’re into writing) for legal publications that ups the bar on everyone’s education;
• Serving on committees, hosting conferences and speaking at industry events, once again with the objective to share knowledge so that everyone’s the smartest lawyer in the room;
• Volunteering their talents, legal or otherwise, to nonprofits;
• Being accessible to clients 24/7. In other words, never turning off their BlackBerry or iPhone;
• Finding creative solutions, thinking out of the box, raising the bar, leveling the playing field and going for the win-win— without becoming a cliché.
For more information about Monroe Moxness Berg PA, please visit www.mmblawfirm.com or the International Society of Primerus Law Firms.