Savannah Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Tate Law Group, LLC
Find a Reputable Savannah Medical Malpractice Lawyer
The reputable Savannah Medical Malpractice lawyers at Tate Law Group understand that the death or serious injury of a family member is always tragic, but when the death is due to another person’s negligence or intentional misconduct, the emotional cost seems even greater. No sum of money can bring back the loved one and sometimes the family has feelings of guilt, perhaps because they feel like they are putting a price on a person’s life or health. Monetary compensation can help a family survive financially if the injured person is unable to work. Savannah medical malpractice attorneys may be able to produce an award during trial that truly memorializes the life of the deceased family member while providing funds to support dependents, educate the next generation, and contribute to worthy causes.
The Savannah medical malpractice attorneys have experience representing clients in matters involving:
- Savannah Anesthesia Error Lawyer
- Savannah Birth Injury Lawyer
- Savannah Emergency Room Error Lawyer
- Savannah Failure to Diagnose Lawyer
- Savannah Hospital Negligence Lawyer
- Savannah Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Savannah Medical Negligence Lawyer
- Savannah Medication Error Lawyer
- Savannah Misdiagnosis Lawyer
- Savannah Nursing Home Negligence Lawyer
- Savannah Surgical Error Lawyer
- Savannah Wrongful Death Lawyer
Consult with a Proven Savannah Medical Malpractice Attorney
The proven Savannah medical malpractice lawyer litigators at Tate Law Group have been able to assist clients in numerous cases involving medical malpractice and medical negligence. Georgia medical malpractice cases are typically a result of negligent or careless action or inaction by a doctor, nurse, hospital, chiropractor, nursing home, pharmacist, therapist, dentist, or other licensed medical professional or health care provider that results in harm or death.
Georgia medical malpractice is often defined as the failure of a medical professional to follow the accepted standards of practice in his or her profession, resulting in harm to the patient. Proof of failure to comply with accepted standards of medical practice typically requires the testimony of someone with expertise in the area of medical treatment and healthcare services. The Savannah medical malpractice attorney professionals at the law firm of Tate Law Group are experienced with the medical expectations and standards of care as recognized by the state of Georgia.
Standards of care in Georgia are usually established by expert testimony on how similarly qualified practitioners would have managed the patient’s care under the same or similar circumstances. At one time such standards were referred to as the “standard of care in the community” but, with the globalization of information and credentials, standards of care are now often considered to be national and not just simply related to the state of Georgia or the Savannah metro area. There are, however, special circumstances, as when a community is physically isolated from the rest of the country, in which national standards of care may not apply.
Find a Trusted Savannah Medical Malpractice Lawyer
The trusted Savannah medical malpractice attorneys at Tate Law Group are professional and knowledgeable in dealing with medical negligence cases. A Savannah medical malpractice lawyer is experienced in understanding the details, facts, complications, and circumstances that are a result of medical, hospital, or nursing home negligence or malpractice. Knowledgeable Savannah medical malpractice lawyers work with clients to ensure that they receive the respect and compassion they deserve during their case.
Locate a Medical Malpractice Lawyer in Chatham County GA:
- Berkshire Woods Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Bloomingdale Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Chatham County Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Garden City Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Georgetown Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Isle of Hope Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Montgomery Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Pooler Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Port Wentworth Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Richmond Hill Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Savannah Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Skidaway Island Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Tybee Island Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Victory Heights Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Whitemarsh Island Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Wilmington Island Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Client Committed Savannah Medical Malpractice Lawyer
The client committed Savannah medical malpractice lawyers at Tate Law Group skillfully structure each case to ensure maximum compensation for client losses. Those injured through the fault of another are entitled to compensation, but insurance companies fight to keep the compensation as low as possible. The Tate Law Group holds client interests first. If, after assessing a case, the Savannah medical malpractice lawyer has determined that another person’s negligence caused the injuries and damages, Tate Law Group will fight to win the case. Knowledgeable Savannah medical malpractice attorneys gather evidence and supporting testimony, and engage in negotiations with insurance claim adjusters on the client’s behalf. If a fair settlement cannot be reached, Tate Law Group will take the case to trial. Savannah medical malpractice lawyers will fight to ensure that both the tangible and the intangible costs of a client’s injuries are compensated.
Savannah Medical Malpractice Lawyer with Honorable Recognition
The Savannah medical malpractice attorneys at Tate Law Group, LLC have been recognized statewide and nationally for the success and value brought to clients.
Mark A. Tate:
- Accepted into the International Society of Primerus Law Firms, which screens attorneys committed to the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, quality of work and experience, 2010
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating in both legal ability & ethical standards, 2010
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers, in the state of Georgia, by The American Trial Lawyers Association, 2008-2010
- Outstanding Lawyers of America, Fellow by Outstanding Lawyers of America, 2004
- Most Outstanding Young Trial Lawyer of the Year by American Association for Justice, 2002
- Wiedemann Wysocki Citation of Excellence by American Association for Justice, 1997–1999
Tate Law Group Savannah medical malpractice lawyers have also been honored with memberships in the most prestigious trial lawyer organizations in the world, including Primerus. These professional associations enable Savannah medical malpractice attorneys to remain current with the latest developments in the legal community.
Reliable Savannah Medical Malpractice Lawyer
The Tate Law Group, LLC supports a team of reliable Savannah medical malpractice lawyer litigators and a support staff that includes legal assistants and paralegals who provide critical intellect, organization, coordination, and interpersonal skills for our attorneys as well as our clients. Savannah medical malpractice attorneys are dedicated to doing everything legally and ethically possible to obtain the best results for injured clients. Georgia medical malpractice litigation clients benefit from the combined experience of all the medical malpractice attorneys and staff at Tate Law Group.
Georgia medical malpractice cases at Tate Law Group are built on thorough preparation and consultation with experts. The professional reputation and careful screening of medical negligence cases for merit by Savannah medical malpractice lawyers promote the involvement of many other professionals, including physicians, nurses, and other experts. These individuals are willing to consult with Savannah medical malpractice litigators and provide testimony where appropriate.
The Savannah Medical Malpractice Lawyer Source
For the highest quality legal services at affordable fees, contact a knowledgeable Savannah medical malpractice lawyer at Tate Law Group, LLC in Georgia today.
Tate Law Group, LLC