Paris Real Estate Lawyer
Vatier & Associes
* Real estate transactions relating to representation, litigation, consultation and negotiation of mortgages, mortgage re-financing, reverse mortgages, residential purchase and sale agreements, commercial purchase and sale agreements, residential leases, and commercial leases (e.g., office, medical building, restaurant, industrial property, or shopping center).
* Real estate disputes, including disputes over adverse possession, prescriptive easements, eminent domain, condemnation, property taxes, title and boundaries, views, trees, branches, party walls, fences, as well as nuisance, trespass and encroachment, as well as sale disputes (e.g., breach of contract, specific performance, non-disclosure, fraud or misrepresentation).
* Real estate broker issues, including claims against and defense of real estate brokers and agents including negligence, fraud/misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty, disclosure obligations.
* Construction defects and mechanic’s liens, including disputes that owners, builders and contractors may have in regard to construction disputes, construction defects and claims, as well as construction accident claims.
* Land use and zoning matters, including representation of property owners before governmental entities (cities, counties, zoning boards, design review boards) relating to land use applications, permits variances, zoning exceptions, design review approvals, and special use permits, as well as common interest communities.
Paris Real Estate Lawyer At Vatier & Associes
A real estate lawyer at Vatier & Associes provides professional legal counsel and extensive experience in many aspects of real estate law. As a trusted Paris law firm, Vatier & Associes’s highly skilled Paris real estate lawyers have managed a variety of real estate cases for a wide range of clients.
Experienced Paris Real Estate Lawyer at Vatier & Associes
A highly skilled Paris real estate lawyer with Vatier & Associes will provide more than just legal advice for a real estate case. The Paris real estate lawyers fully embrace each case and are committed to representing their clients’ best interests. The firm’s Paris real estate attorney professionals will determine the most effective course of action to handle each case.
Trustworthy Paris Real Estate Lawyers
An experienced Paris real estate lawyer from Vatier & Associes can help navigate the details of France real estate law. Vatier & Associes’s team of reputable Paris real estate lawyers carefully analyze each real estate case and form sound strategies to efficiently manage the client’s case. For dedicated Paris real estate attorneys, trust Vatier & Associes to deliver quality representation in the field of real estate law.
Vatier & Associes