San Francisco Railroad Lawyer
Consult with a Proven San Francisco Railroad Lawyer
The proven San Francisco railroad lawyer professionals at the Brayton Purcell LLP law firm are experienced in the effective resolution of railroad lawsuits as related to the passengers and employees on a train in California. San Francisco railroad attorney professionals are knowledgeable in all areas of general railroad law, including but not limited to train derailment cases, railroad accidents and railroad safety laws in San Francisco California. Clients will have the confidence of knowing that the case is being handled by an experienced and knowledgeable San Francisco railroad lawyer.
Contact a San Francisco Railroad Attorney with
Experience Litigating Many Types of Railroad:
- San Francisco FELA Lawyer
- San Francisco Personal Injury Lawyer
- San Francisco Railroad Lawyer
- San Francisco Railroad Accidents Lawyer
- San Francisco Railroad Labor Lawyer
- San Francisco Railroad Liability Lawyer
- San Francisco Railroad Safety Lawyer
- San Francisco Train Accidents Lawyer
- San Francisco Train Derailment Lawyer
- San Francisco Workers Compensation Lawyer
- San Francisco Wrongful Death Lawyer
California railroad law encompasses all matters that relate to railroad services. These cases typically involve personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits by passengers, non-passengers, as well as employees. Workers’ compensation is another prevalent issue when railroad workers are injured on the job. Railroads are common carriers, and have all the rights, duties and liabilities of a common carrier. Railroads are also subject to public regulation as public highways.
The Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA) serves as the exclusive remedy in an action brought by a railroad employee against his employer. FELA imposes on railroads the duty to exercise reasonable care to provide each and every railroad employee a safe place to work.
Under FELA, a railroad employee may recover the following damages for their injuries occurring on the job:
- Lost earnings, past and future
- Medical expenses if paid out of pocket by the injured employee
- Payment for the employee’s reduced ability to earn a wage because of the injuries suffered
- Compensation for pain and suffering
A San Francisco railroad lawyer is professional and knowledgeable in understanding the details, facts, complications, and circumstances that arise in a San Francisco railroad case.
Brayton Purcell LLP
The San Francisco Railroad Lawyer Source
The San Francisco railroad attorney professionals of Brayton Purcell LLP law firm are distinguished by a history of successful railroad claim recoveries through settlements and verdicts. If you or your family has been involved in a railroad accident, please call a San Francisco railroad lawyer with the Brayton Purcell LLP law firm in California.