Refalo & Zammit Pace Advocates is a law firm with its offices in Valletta, Malta, established in October 2009 by the merger of its predecessor firms – Buttigieg & Refalo Advocates and Zammit Pace & Co. Advocates.
The merger significantly enhanced the Firm’s combined Practice Areas as a full service law firm advising international and domestic clients on contentious, regulatory, transactional and procurement work across various industry sectors.
Building on their reputation as a distinguished dispute resolution practice and for expert legal advice, their strength lies in the depth of their experience in civil, corporate & commercial, constitutional, administrative and public law going back over 40 years. The firm’s specialist practice areas include: banking and financial services, competition, intellectual property, real estate & construction and shipping & aviation.
The clients of Refalo & Zammit Pace Advocates include government bodies, public utilities, corporate and institutional clients, industry associations and private clients.
The Firm is a full service law firm advising on:
- Administrative and Public Law
- Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Arbitration
- Constitutional Law
- Public Procurement and Privatisations
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate, Joint Ventures, Mergers, Acquisitions and Capital Markets Law
- Financial Services, Investment Funds and Insurance
- Private Client, Estate Planning, Residency, Inheritance and Trusts
- Commercial, Competition and Intellectual Property
- Shipping and Aviation
- Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law
- Real Estate, Construction and Planning Law
- Tax Law
The firm’s practice areas are organised into three specialist Practice Groups - Dispute Resolution, Commercial and Corporate & Finance. Refalo & Zammit Pace Advocates practice groups work seamlessly together when advising clients on matters which involve more than one practice area.