in Chicago, Illinois
With extensive experience defending victims in all types of personal injury cases, including products liability, your best interests are priority number one with the Chicago attorneys of Lane & Lane, LLC.. Our team of highly qualified products liability attorneys continue to build on the success of the past two decades to provide clients with the quality, personalized service they expect and deserve.
The legal area of products liability is far reaching and includes several subsets of potential injury. The below are just some of the products liability areas for which Lane & Lane’s Chicago attorneys have represented clients:
• Defective drugs (harmful side effects)
• Motor vehicle defects (defective car parts or design/manufacturing)
• Toxic torts (exposure to dangerous chemicals)
• Defective clothing / Flammable Fabrics Act (failure to meet flammability standards)
• Firearms (defects causing firearm discharge(
• Recreation products (defective amusement park rides)
• Machinery and tools (defective / inherent dangerous machinery)
• Medical products and devices (defective medical equipment)
• Food and agriculture products (chemical additives / failure to properly label food products)
Whether your case involves injury resulting from a faulty toy, car part, medication medical device or other product, you have rights and should be compensated for medical expenses incurred as well as pain and suffering, loss of wages, etc. Our attorneys will work entirely on contingency, meaning that you will not be expected to pay legal fees unless a recovery is successfully secured.
Being affected by a products liability situation can be upsetting and can result in innumerable questions. For a free consultation regarding your potential products liability case and to determine if you have any legal recourse, please contact one of Lane & Lane’s qualified products liability attorneys at: