HHG Legal Group is one of the fastest growing law firms in Western Australia assisting businesses, government and private clients.
With their large team of lawyers they provide best practice legal advice to resolve your issue and offer representation exceeding normal expectations. When you need a lawyer to provide proactive quality advice and documentation, they will deliver no matter how big or small the task. They are one of the few law firms in Western Australia accredited to train other lawyers by the WA Legal Practice Board.
At HHG Legal Group, they are inspired by a single vision:
To deliver solutions of maximum value to their clients through strong relationships and the connection of talent and experience.
They realize their vision by adhering to six core values that are summarised by the phrase ‘HHG Core Culture’.
It’s a phrase that indicates that they are a team of talented, committed individuals who believe in the value of personal relationships and who are connected to each other and to the marketplace to provide their clients with insightful and commercially valuable solutions.
Their six key values that define them as an organization and guide their behaviour and growth are:
- Teamwork. They are committed to establishing and maintaining collaborative, supportive teams with their colleagues and clients. They also encourage personal responsibility and accountability.
- Client focus. They value their client relationships. They listen to their clients and respond to their needs with energy, enthusiasm and efficiency. They focus on solutions that create value for their clients and always go the extra mile for them.
- Respect. They are committed to building and maintaining an environment in which they respect each other, in terms of talents, personal qualities and differences. They appreciate diversity in thinking and share what we know.
- Integrity. They inspire trust as legal advisors. They deliver on their promises. They also maintain the highest possible ethical standards.
- Continuous improvement. They believe in continuous learning. They embrace change and reward goal-oriented effort and achievement. And they coach each individual to enhance his or her ability to contribute.
- Fun. They enjoy what they do.