At the law firm of Gary C. Johnson, PSC, the lawyers provide comprehensive client service in the aftermath of serious accidents. They work hard to maximize the financial value of your legal claims and also work closely with you and your family to help you meet the personal challenges that can result from an injury or a death in the family.
Built on four decades of experience, their firm helps people when they need it most. They blend strong, passionate advocacy with friendly and compassionate client service. It is an approach that has led to many favorable verdicts and settlements for injured clients over the years. Their representation is truly holistic, geared toward the full physical, financial and emotional recovery of each client.
Contact a Pikeville car accident lawyer for a free consultation to learn how their experience, skill and commitment to the welfare of their clients can benefit you and your family.
The Pikeville personal injury attorneys at Gary C. Johnson, PSC have served central and eastern Kentucky for 40 years. They are a part of the region, and are passionate about protecting its people. They handle personal injury cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents, ranging from car crashes to truck accidents to motorcycle wrecks and pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice claims involving gall bladder and bile duct surgery, defective drugs and medical devices, birth injuries and failure to diagnose medical conditions
- Workplace accidents, including construction site accidents and mining accidents
- Products liability claims, including tire explosions, drug litigation and medical devices
- Serious injury claims, including head injuries and brain damage, neck and back injuries, broken bones, electric shock, soft tissue injuries, burns and wrongful death
- Railroad accident litigation and train crossing accidents
Their law firm accepts cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that you pay no attorney’s fees or expenses unless they recover compensation for you through settlement or at trial.