Ganfer & Shore, LLP, offers the skill and sophistication of a large law firm with the service and responsiveness of a small firm. Because it is a small firm, Ganfer & Shore, LLP is able to deliver legal services at a significantly lower cost than a large law firm.
Ganfer & Shore’s predecessor firm was founded in 1979. The firm consists of eight partners, ten associates and one of counsel, with offices located in New York City. With its legal support staff and other personnel, the firm has approximately 35 employees.
The firm’s practice is primarily divided into five general areas of practice:
• Securities and regulatory matters
• Commercial litigation, including all aspects of securities and real estate related litigation
• Corporate, commercial and real estate law
• Cooperative and condominium housing law
• White collar criminal defense law and corporate and regulatory investigations
Their attorneys are each skilled in several practice areas and belong to professional organizations in these specialties.