Frieders Tassul & Partner was established in 1953 and assists mostly Austrian and international enterprises in business law.
For some of their clients they render overall legal services, other clients consult them because of their specialist knowledge in individual branches of law.
With the firm’s current size and structure they are able to preserve an individual service for each client with one attorney-at-law as permanent contact person on one hand; on the other hand, they offer the individual expertise of each lawyer in their law firm for client-oriented services by developing flexible working teams tailored to the client´s individual requirements.
Both the relationship to their clients and their services are based on the following principles:
- Professionalism and quality in their entire outward appearance as counsels and their clients´ partners
- Comprehensible and transparent drafting and presentation of client-oriented solutions
- Individual service for each client by nominating an attorney-at-law as permanent contact person
- Internationalism by working with well-known international partners
- Offer of a wide range of inter-disciplinary services by establishing close cooperation with other law firms, tax consultants, notaries public, architects, property management firms and other specialists
- State-of-the-art means of communication and legal databases for an efficient handling of all the clients´ needs in the shortest possible period of time
- Permanent training and education of all lawyers and staff members to guarantee utmost professional competence in services
- Commitment to the traditional attorneys´ values, such as absolute confidentiality and unconditional loyalty vis-á-vis the client, trustworthiness and independence in pursuing the client´s interests