The law firm of Calcutt, Rogers & Boynton, PLLC, is located in Traverse City, Michigan. This proven northern Michigan law firm traces its history to 1934, when Robert B. Murchie opened his legal practice in Traverse City, Michigan. It is the oldest law firm in Michigan’s Grand Traverse area. This team of top civil litigators, mediators, and attorneys have a legal experience among clientele that include:
The Grand Traverse area-based, highly regarded and recognized law firm of Calcutt, Rogers & Boynton’s code for attorney client relationships includes:
- Confidentiality, ethics and loyalty from each lawyer and professional legal staff member of the law firm throughout its relationship with you.
- Thoughtful consideration of your unique business and personal legal circumstances. They will apply their broad high caliber legal experience to your legal matters. They will inform you of the potential risks and costs associated with any decisions you must make.
- Current knowledge of legal decisions.
- Efficient comprehensive research and communications. They will resolve your legal matter as quickly as possible, without compromising the outcome.
Former members of the Calcutt, Rogers & Boynton law firm have served as state and federal legislators and as judges in the local trial court and the Michigan Supreme Court. The law firm is built from a foundation of northern Michigan’s most capable and effective attorneys. All of the firm’s attorneys are admitted to practice in the State of Michigan and the federal courts.
In today’s litigious society, the law firm protects the interests of clients with a multi-faceted strategy, utilizing effective dispute resolution techniques and, when necessary, aggressively pursuing litigation to trial. The law firm’s attorney professionals develop comprehensive litigation strategies in close consultation with its clients.
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Rights
- Commercial Real Estate
- Debtor and Creditor
- Government Contracts
- Labor and Employment
- Leases and Leasing
- Nonprofit and Charitable Organizations
- Real Estate
- Resorts and Leisure
- Trusts and Estates
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use
This Traverse City law firm has a broad client base both inside and outside of Michigan. Among their clientele are individuals and business enterprises including Financial institutions, Insurance-related companies, Resorts and hotels, Real estate developers, Condominium and homeowner associations, Publishing and media enterprises, Health care providers and organizations, Educational institutions, Manufacturing concerns, Retail and leisure businesses, Environmental consultants, Design and engineering firms, Construction companies, Accounting, legal and other professionals. With this diversity, you can be confident that one or more of our attorneys will have the capability to effectively handle your legal concerns.
In addition, Calcutt Rogers & Boynton enjoys the highest rating awarded by The Martindale-Hubbell Directory of Lawyers and Law Firms, the most nationally recognized law directory, including the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.