Bivins & Hemenway, P.A., is a commercial law firm located in the greater Tampa, Florida area. This full service real estate and business law firm serves clients throughout West Central Florida from offices located in the commercial heart of the fast-growing community of Brandon, located just east of Tampa, Florida. A top real estate and business law firm, serving Brandon, Valrico, and the Tampa Bay area, Bivens & Hemenway are committed to providing sophisticated legal services to its clients in a timely, practical, and effective manner that emphasizes value and personal attention.in Brandon, Florida, is a full service real estate and business law firm serving clients throughout West Central Florida from offices located in the commercial heart of the fast-growing community of Brandon, located just east of Tampa, Florida.
This top real estate and commercial law firm, serving Brandon, Valrico, and the Tampa Bay area, is committed to providing sophisticated legal services to its clients in a timely, practical, and effective manner that emphasizes value and personal attention. These Tampa attorney professionals enjoy an outstanding reputation for professional integrity and client satisfaction and its individual lawyers, mediators and litigators and professional staff are proud of the role they have played over the years in countless successful legal business transactions and legal real estate projects, as well as in zealously advocating the legal interests of their clients.
The attorneys of the law office of Bivins & Hemenway are focused on providing an unparalleled level of personal service to their clients offering legal services in the areas of corporate and business law, real estate and real estate development, institutional lending, environmental law, eminent domain, real property litigation, contract litigation, business and commercial litigation, probate litigation, and probate and estate planning. Bivins & Hemenway’s legal team strives to be available to clients and offer a higher level of responsiveness and individual attention than many expect of lawyers. Whether executing a multi-million dollar transaction or a basic estate plan, you will work directly with their attorneys.
- Real Estate
- Title Insurance and Closing Services
- Landlord and Tenant Representations
- Real Estate Litigation
- Distressed Real Estate
- Institutional and Commercial Lending
- Private Transfer and Financing Transactions
- Construction and Development
- Environmental Law
- Property Tax Adjustments and Appeals
- Business Law:
- Business Entity Formation and Compliance
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Business Litigation
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- Collection and Liquidation of Commercial Debt
- Asset Liquidation and Exit Planning
- Banking and Financial Services
- Estate Planning and Probate:
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Estate and Probate Litigation
- Prenuptial Agreements and Postnuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements and Non-Marital Property Acquisitions and Divisions
- Closing and Escrow Services:
- Title Insurance and Real Estate Closings
- Offering title insurance, Real Estate Closings and Escrow Services, the law firm has the advantage of attorney prepared documents derived from extensive experience in commercial and high-end residential title insurance matters, combined with experienced closing personnel supported by an on-site team of real estate attorneys.
- Title Insurance and Real Estate Closings
This law firm values the opportunity to build a lasting relationship with clients and to be the first call when legal needs arise. To better serve their Spanish speaking clients, se habla Español. The lawyers of Bivins & Hemenway, P.A., are also dedicated to meaningful community involvement in various civic, charitable, and business associations within their communities.Martindale-Hubbell, the nation’s oldest and most respected law firm directory, has given a rating of “AV” – the highest rating available – to both Robert W. Bivins, the firm Managing Partner, and Scott K. Smylie, who serves in an Of Counsel capacity. The firm also is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers published by Martindale-Hubbell. Robert W. Bivins has also been selected to Florida Super Lawyers.