The law offices of Atchley, Russell, Waldrop & Hlavinka, LLP, is located in Texarkana, Texas. This Texas legal office of attorneys and litigators is one of the oldest law firms in the Texarkana area, providing a wide range of legal services. The law firm’s state and federal court practice extends beyond Texarkana to Marshall, Longview, Tyler and Paris and to surrounding Texas counties, and throughout the State of Arkansas. This top Texarkana, Texas, law firm has attorneys licensed to practice in Texas and Arkansas and admitted to the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas and the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Fifth and Eighth Circuits, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Although the majority of the attorney professionals are primarily litigators, their legal teams have a strong presence in corporate, commercial, financial and tax matters.
The major portion of their legal practice is in the following areas:
- Banking and corporate matters
- Catastrophic accident lawsuit defense
- Civil appeals
- Civil rights actions defense
- Commercial and business litigation
- Complex litigation and class actions
- Employment discrimination and human resources consultation
- Environmental and asbestos litigation
- Healthcare defense
- Insurance disputes and coverage litigation
- Municipalities and local governmental entities defense
- Patent litigation
- Probate and estate matters
- Products liability claim defense
- Professional malpractice litigation
- School and education law
- Taxation and tax planning
- Tort and contract claim defense
In their primary service area, the focus of this law firm’s state court practice is within a 250 mile radius of Texarkana in the states of Texas and Arkansas, and often extends beyond that radius throughout Texas and Arkansas. This top Texas law firm’s primary federal practice area includes all divisions in the Eastern District of Texas and far ranging divisions in the Northern District of Texas. The law office of Atchley, Russell, Waldrop & Hlavinka, handles federal appeals in the 5th and 8th Circuit Courts of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.