McKeen & Associates, P.C.
Who We Are
We are a group of trial lawyers, dedicated to fighting for the rights of people who have been injured or killed. If you are looking for a law firm with a strong record of success in medical malpractice and personal injury, has obtained millions of dollars in compensation for its clients and regularly records the highest verdicts and settlements in Michigan and the United States: we are your law firm.Learn More
What We Do
We usually work on cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, birth injuries, cerebral palsy, improper fetal monitoring during labor, anticoagulant errors, nursing home accidents, surgery errors, anesthesia errors, failure to diagnose cancer, stroke, heart attack, pulmonary embolism, infectious diseases and spinal cord injuries.
How We Do It
We uncover liability that other firms miss. We utilize our legal skills, investigative instincts and dogged determination to dig deeper for the truth and make sure that your story is told – the right way. We discover the answers that lead to justice and get our clients the compensation they deserve.
We treat each client as a family member, assuring you will receive both personal attention and unmatched legal representation at Court.
Making a Difference
We fight for justice one client at a time, and with each case, we strive to make change in our communities. We push to create real, positive change in each and every case.
This means that if we represent you or your family because a doctor or hospital was negligent or reckless, we will fight for full and fair compensation for the harms and losses you have suffered; and, at the same time, we will fight to ensure that the defendant (and others like it) change their ways to protect us all from a similar accident in the future.
Each year, thousands of people are injured or die as a result of preventable medical errors. When you turn to a doctor, nurse or other health care provider, you place your life in their hands.
Medical malpractice is the result of health care providers failing to do what a competent health care provider would have don, resulting in injury, disability, physical impairment or death. The consequences can be catastrophic both financially and emotionally. Medical malpractice cases are among the most difficult to provide.
A successful medical malpractice case requires a law firm with a massive amount of medical knowledge, access to medical experts, financial resources to building a compelling case, and the ability to take a case to trial against a vigorous defense from malpractice insurance lawyers.
McKeen & Associates, P.C. has the resources necessary to evaluate your case.
- David T. Tirella, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kenneth D. Lee, Esq. email@example.com
- Norman H. Rosen, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terry A. Dawes, Esq. email@example.com
- Salvatore A. Amodeo, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Elizabeth Jones, Esq. email@example.com
- Raymond C. Steadmon, Esq firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard T. Counsman, Esq. email@example.com
- John R. LaParl, Jr., Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joel A. Sanfield, Esq. email@example.com
- J. Kelly Carley, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- David F. Dickinson, Esq. email@example.com
- Brian J. McKeen, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew F. Kay, Esq. email@example.com