Brayton Purcell LLP
About the Firm
Brayton Purcell LLP is dedicated to recovering monetary compensation for workers and their family members in the face of devastating losses such as illness, and death, from diseases caused by asbestos such as mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis, and other cancers, as well as from other diseases caused by toxins, carcinogens, and various workplace and environmental hazards. The firm has been doing this work for over 30 years, combining compassionate service with tireless advocacy. The firm’s main office is located in just outside of San Francisco in Novato, California. The firm is able to assist personal injury and wrongful death clients from anywhere in the United States.Learn More
Excellent Verdicts and Settlements
Brayton Purcell has repeatedly collected multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements for its clients. These include some of the largest verdicts in California, Washington, and Utah.
Brayton Purcell represents clients in all 50 states. The firm’s clients have high expectations when hiring Brayton Purcell as their advocates. The firm delivers on these expectations by providing excellent service, with the highest of ethical standards, and following the mission statement for the American Association of Justice. Brayton Purcell’s promises are straightforward:
- Brayton Purcell will keep you informed – The firm wants you to understand your legal choices and the progress of your case.
- Brayton Purcell will provide excellent advocacy – As successful trial attorneys, the firm is well–known and respected. The Brayton Purcell law firm has been reviewed by its peers through Martindale–Hubbell. The firm holds an “AV rating,” a rank that indicates the highest level of professional excellence, ethics, and skill. Brayton-Purcell brings more asbestos cases to trial than any other firm. Partners, Gil Purcell and James P. Nevin are members of The American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), a select honor bestowed only on the few very best trial attorneys in the country.
The firm’s wide background, vast experience and extensive resources allow them to represent you against large, powerful companies and corporations. The firm believes that no one does more for clients, and it vows to maintain this level of commitment every day.
- Brayton Purcell will handle your case effectively – The firm’s goal is to help clients recover financially, emotionally and physically. Brayton Purcell will not only work to obtain money damages for your injuries, the firm can also help you find sources of medical support and information.
- Brayton Purcell will be available to meet your legal needs – The firm’s legal team will promptly respond to your questions and concerns. Brayton Purcell will not let your telephone call or e–mail go unanswered.
Brayton Purcell knows that choosing an attorney can be a daunting task, so the firm welcomes your questions and invites you to learn more about them. The firm has also written a guide to selecting an asbestos attorney.
- Jordan Scott, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiffany Viveros, Esq. email@example.com
- Hannah Shangraw, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amir Sarreshtehdary, Esq. email@example.com
- Christine A. Renken, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamie Alexis Newbold, Esq. email@example.com
- Garen Nazarian, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Morse, Esq. email@example.com
- Kelly McMeekin, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curt F. Hennecke, Esq. email@example.com
- Janine Fiel-Cosse, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erica Falkner, Esq. email@example.com
- James Ghilotti, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kendall Victor, Esq. email@example.com
- Brandy Hillman-Azevedo, Esq. BHillman-Azevedo@braytonlaw.com
- Richard Grant, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy T. Williams, Esq. email@example.com
- Michael D. Levinson, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meredith B. Good, Esq. email@example.com
- Maureen C. McGowan, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lloyd (Butch) F. LeRoy, Esq. email@example.com
- Kimberly Chu, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- John B. Goldstein, Esq. email@example.com
- Jennifer L. Alesio, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason M. Rose, Esq. email@example.com
- James P. Nevin, Jr., Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hugh C. Cook, Esq. email@example.com
- Gilbert L. Purcell, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geoff Sloniker, Esq. email@example.com
- Gary V. Judd, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gary Brayton, Esq. email@example.com
- Eric C. Solomon, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- David R. Donadio, Esq. email@example.com
- Bryn Letsch, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brenda D. Posada, Esq. email@example.com
- Andrew Chew, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alan R. Brayton, Esq. email@example.com