Honolulu Insurance Defense Lawyer
Roeca Luria Shin LLP
Consult with a Proven Honolulu Insurance Defense Lawyer
The proven Honolulu insurance defense lawyers at Roeca Luria Shin LLP are experienced in the effective handling of insurance related lawsuits, as it pertains to Hawaii insurance law. Insurance defense focuses on matters of protecting the rights of insurance companies in the defense of claims made by policyholders, typically as a result of a plaintiff filing a lawsuit against his or her insurance carrier after being denied an insurance claim.
The Honolulu insurance defense attorneys have experience representing clients in insurance defense matters involving:
- Honolulu Car Insurance Defense Lawyer
- Honolulu Casualty Insurance Defense Lawyer
- Honolulu Commercial Insurance Defense Lawyer
- Honolulu Consumer Fraud Defense Lawyer
- Honolulu Disability Insurance Defense Lawyer
- Honolulu Fire Insurance Defense Lawyer
- Honolulu First and Third Party Insurance Defense Lawyer
- Honolulu First Party Insurance Defense Lawyer
- Honolulu Flood Insurance Defense Lawyer
- Honolulu General Liability Insurance Defense Lawyer
- Honolulu Homeowners Insurance Defense Lawyer
- Honolulu Insurance Bad Faith Defense Lawyer
- Honolulu Property Insurance Defense Lawyer
Experienced Honolulu Insurance Defense Attorney
The term “insurance” is a contractual agreement; most commonly refers to the instance of an insurance policy, which legally binds the insurer to cover the cost of all or any portion of damages suffered by the insured party as defined in the policy. In its essence, the purpose of insurance is to measure the risks of a potential loss from the insured party. The area of Hawaii insurance law involves the Federal laws and state statutes regulating the business and commercial conduct of the insurance industry.
While types of insurance vary widely in Hawaii, their primary goal is to allocate the risks of a loss from the individual to a great number of people. Each individual pays a “premium” into a pool, from which losses are paid out. The premium is not returnable if a loss is not suffered; in that case the payment is for ‘peace of mind”. Thus, when a loss is suffered, the loss is spread to the people contributing to the pool. To ensure these pools are properly managed and adequately funded, the government and the courts heavily regulate the insurance industry in Hawaii.
Trusted Honolulu Insurance Defense Law Firm
The Honolulu insurance defense lawyers at Roeca Luria Shin LLP are distinguished by a history of successful recoveries. For experienced representation in an insurance dispute, contact the Honolulu insurance defense attorneys at Roeca Luria Shin LLP in Hawaii.
Roeca Luria Shin LLP