Frankfurt Unfair Competition Lawyer
Unfair competition encompasses a variety of practices that cause an economic injury to a business, through a deceptive or wrongful business practice. The most popular example of unfair competition is trademark infringement. The law of unfair competition is mainly governed by common law. In the areas of trademarks, copyrights, and false advertising other laws may apply.
Unfair trade practices include, among others:
* Deceptive trade practices;
* Anti-competitive market practices;
* Interference with business relationships;
* Invasion of privacy;
* False and comparative advertising issues;
* Internet domain trademark issues;
* Misrepresentation and fraud;
* Non-compete and non-disclosure agreements;
* Trade dress and advertising compliance;
* Domain infringement and cybersquatting issues.