Fort Worth Banking Lawyer
Moses, Palmer & Howell, L.L.P.
Dallas Banking Lawyer
The Dallas Fort Worth banking lawyer professionals at the Moses, Palmer & Howell, L.L.P. law firm provide extensive experience in all aspects of Texas banking law. As a trusted Dallas banking law firm, Moses, Palmer & Howell offers highly skilled Dallas banking attorney advisors that have managed a wide variety of banking cases for a wide range of clients.
Experienced Dallas Banking Attorney
Moses, Palmer & Howell’s Dallas banking practice includes both transactions and banking litigation in Dallas Fort Worth. In terms of transactions, MPH assists both lenders and borrowers in commercial lending matters, including construction and permanent loans, secured transactions, loan workouts, mortgages and foreclosures. This part of their practice includes the negotiation, review and drafting of promissory notes, deeds of trust, security agreements, guarantees and other related instruments.
This firm has extensive experience in Dallas Fort Worth banking litigation. The Dallas banking trial attorneys at MPH have represented banking clients in a variety of matters involving customers and third parties, including other banks in Dallas Fort Worth, Johnson county and Tarrant county. The nature of the commercial banking matters they have handled runs the gamut and includes business banking disputes involving trusts and estates, instruments, bonds, customer accounts and various types of personal and commercial loan transactions, including mortgage and automobile loans.
Dallas Fort Worth Banking Attorney Helps Clients With Pre-Default Advice, Counseling, Workouts and Loan Restructuring
- Provision of default notices
- Acceleration and enforcement of loan documents against real and/or personal property in both Texas state court and Dallas Fort Worth bankruptcy courts on behalf of lenders
- Pursuit of guarantors of commercial secured and unsecured loans
- Modification and restructuring of credit arrangements
- Negotiation and documentation of loan forbearance, restructuring and extension agreements
- Negotiation of intercreditor and subordination agreements
- Acquisition and sale of financially troubled entities
- Extensions of credit and sales to financially troubled entities
- Creditor representation in Texas state court receivership matters
DFW Banking Law Firm brings or defends suits for business clients in many areas of Texas banking law, including:
- Financial Services
- Contract Disputes
- Construction Claims
- Real Estate Matters
- Franchise Violations
- Trademark Violations
The Dallas Fort Worth banking attorney professionals capitalize on their experience to deliver the highest quality legal services at affordable fees.
Dallas Fort Worth Bankruptcy Creditor Representation
- Negotiation of post-petition financing arrangements
- Contesting financing arrangements and plan confirmations that do not adequately protect their clients’ interests
- Protecting the interests, rights, and collateral of creditors, including the filing of proofs of claim and defending against objections to their clients’ claims
- Analysis of filings to ascertain whether they are proposed in good faith
- Drafting, negotiating, and filing reaffirmation agreements
- Argument of first day motions
- Protection of cash collateral
- Maximizing value through court-authorized asset sales
- Obtaining orders for adequate protection or relief from the automatic stay
- Enforcement and protection of executory contracts and leases
- Bankruptcy-related litigation and adversary proceedings, including defense against preference, fraudulent transfer, and other avoidance actions
- Appeals of bankruptcy court decisions to federal district court
- Claims for statutory or equitable subordination
- Challenging a debtor’s discharge or the dis-chargeability of a claim
- Representation of official committees of unsecured creditors in Chapter 11 bankruptcies
- Representation of financial institutions and creditors in claims arising from distressed credit situations or counterclaims brought by debtors alleging impropriety or breach of fiduciary duties in performance and enforcement of loan obligations
- Representation of creditors seeking to place an insolvent debtor into involuntary bankruptcy
Trustworthy Dallas Banking Lawyer Professionals
A highly skilled Dallas banking lawyer with Moses, Palmer & Howell will provide more than just legal advice for a business banking or commercial banking case. The Dallas banking lawyer professionals at the firm fully embrace each case and are committed to representing their clients’ best interests. The Dallas banking attorney professionals at the firm help determine the most effective course of action to handle each commercial banking case in the Dallas Fort Worth metro area. The Moses, Palmer & Howell law firm also provides legal services and counseling in the areas of banking litigation in Dallas, oil and gas law, DFW business banking matters, Dallas Ft. Worth real estate transactions, commercial banking litigation in Dallas Fort Worth and family law matters. An experienced Dallas banking lawyer from Moses, Palmer & Howell can help navigate the details of Texas banking laws as applied in Dallas Fort Worth. The team of Dallas banking attorney professionals at Moses, Palmer & Howell consists of highly reputable Dallas banking lawyer professionals that carefully analyze each banking case and form sound legal strategies to efficiently manage the client’s case. If you need a proven and dedicated Dallas banking attorney, you can trust the Moses, Palmer & Howell law firm to deliver quality representation in the field of banking law in Dallas Fort Worth, Johnson County and Tarrant County Texas.
Contact a Proven Dallas Banking Lawyer at Moses, Palmer & Howell.
Contact the Dallas Banking Lawyer professionals with Moses, Palmer, and Howell today by completing the contact information on the right-hand side of this page.
Moses, Palmer & Howell, L.L.P.