Register for the 2013 Young Lawyers Section Boot Camp!
This year’s program will feature two days of extensive trial skill training related to preparing for and delivering effective opening and closing statements. Primerus faculty will kick off each training day with an example of an opening and closing statement from both the plaintiff and defense perspective. Lecture sessions will follow to teach and explain the trial skill concepts demonstrated. Following a networking lunch, conference attendees will split up into small workshops to practice their own opening and closing arguments incorporating the skills learned from the morning sessions.
The program faculty for the Boot Camp includes:
- Marc O. Dedman – Spicer Rudstrom PLLC (Nashville, TN)
- Ron Waicukauski – Price, Waicukauski & Riley, LLC (Indianapolis, IN)
- Bob Christensen – Robert P. Christensen, P.A. (Minneapolis, MN)
To our Young Lawyers: Why should you attend?
- Build relationships with other young lawyers whom you can call on for assistance or foster referral business
- Get practical trial skill training from some of the finest attorneys within Primerus
- Practice the skills learned in front of your peers and Primerus faculty
- Experience beautiful Nashville, TN
- Obtain CLE credit (pending approval)
To our Managing Partners: Why should you send your young lawyers?
- This is a great opportunity for your young lawyers to build lasting relationships with other young lawyers and expand the reach of your firm’s Primerus membership with the future leaders of the organization
- Your young lawyers will learn from some of the finest trial attorneys within Primerus in a small group setting
- Opportunity for your young lawyers to “practice” the trial skill techniques taught
- Immediate critique from both Primerus faculty and other conference attendees
- CLE credit will be offered for your young lawyer that attends (pending approval)
The outstanding faculty, educational programming, opportunity for CLE credit and promise of building new relationships, makes this event a fantastic learning experience.
The link below will take you directly to the registration page for the event.