Wednesday, November 3
10 a.m. PDT | 1 p.m. EDT | 5 p.m. GMT
Please join the Primerus Labor & Employment Practice Group for an informative and interactive panel discussion on “The New Frontier: Social Media and Employment Law.”
The program will focus on business and legal issues for employers raised by the explosion in social media use including:
- Use of social media by employers as a business tool to promote their companies, recruit, and to make employment decisions
- Privacy issues and monitoring of social media use by employers, including the U.S. Supreme Court decision this summer in City of Ontario v. Quon
- Legal issues arising from use of social media to investigate or terminate employees
- Dangers resulting from inappropriate social media use, including defamation, disclosure of confidential information, and violation of FTC and other rules.
- Recommended actions for employers, including development of company policies on social media use
This FREE Webinar will be moderated by the following Primerus members:
Los Angeles, CA
Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A.
The webinar will also feature a panel of in-house counsel participants including:
Joseph Freeman, Esq.
Assistant General Counsel
Cox Communications, Inc.
Doryce Norwood, Esq.
General Counsel & AML Company Compliance Officer
CIRCLE K STORES INC.
Claudia Regen, Esq.
Vice President, Legal Department
Who Should Attend:
In-House and Corporate Counsel
Human Resources Professionals
Information Technology Managers
Chief Operating Officers
Other supervisory personnel responsible for management and oversight of company information in the hands of employees.
Attorneys Who Represent Parties Listed Above
For more information on this webinar, please click here.