Primerus will, once again, be exhibiting at the 2012 Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Annual Meeting September 30th – October 3rd in Orlando, Florida.
The ACC is the largest and most prestigious organization of in-house corporate counsel in the world, having over 29,000 members located in 80 countries. The ACC’s Annual Meeting is the organization’s largest networking and educational event, and relatively few law firms and law firm alliances are given the opportunity to exhibit at the ACC’s Annual Meeting. Primerus and the 9 member co-sponsors, will be promoting Primerus at the event through the following activities:
- Hosting a Cocktail Reception from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, October 2nd at Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grill located on site at the Orlando World Center Marriott
- Promoting Primerus to the 1,800+ ACC members at the various meal functions, substantive sessions, and at the Primerus tradeshow booth
- Primerus will send a pre-conference marketing notice to all ACC members registered for the event inviting them to stop by the Primerus booth and to attend the Primerus Cocktail Reception
- Flash drives containing more than 30 substantive legal articles written by the Primerus members, Compendiums published by the Primerus Practice Groups, the Primerus membership directory and marketing brochure, will be distributed to ACC members attending the Annual Meeting. It is also anticipated that the content contained on the flash drives will be made available to all ACC members through the “members only” section of the ACC’s website.
- Primerus member, David Henry of Kohner, Mann & Kailas, will be participating in a panel presentation entitled “Optimize Lien and Bond process and Case Management to Boost Company Revenue” on Monday, October 1st, 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- Primerus will also be recognized as a sponsor through signage at the ACC Annual Meeting
Primerus Corporate Client Division staff and members attending the ACC Annual Meeting will do their best to make the most of this exceptional opportunity to promote Primerus law firms.