2011 Primerus Business Law Institute Symposium
You are cordially invited to attend the 2011 Primerus Business Law Institute Symposium, June 22-24, at the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel in Chicago, Illinois.
In addition to participating in an outstanding educational program, you will hear from highly experienced attorneys, executives, and in-house counsel from some of the world’s top corporations. Attendees will share practical strategies and successful tactics for your business.
Why you should attend:
Throughout the event, you will have the opportunity to meet and build valuable relationships with in-house counsel, corporate executives and experienced outside counsel from all over the world.
- 9 hours of CLE credits (approval pending)
- Excellent networking opportunities with peers
- Dinner boat cruise and meals included
Symposium Topics Include:
- Bankruptcy: Preference Defense Strategies In The New Economy
- International Business Law: Practical Tips to Doing Business Internationally
- Cultural Considerations When Conducting Business Internationally
- Labor and Employment: Protecting Confidential Information in a Mobile Society
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) A Must For Corporations and Their Lawyers
- Intellectual Property: Casting Stones – Assessing the Claims and Defenses in the Rosetta Stone Ltd. v. Google Inc. Keyword Advertising Case.
- Securities: Risks Under the Securities Laws Inherent to Both Public and Private Entities
- Real Estate: Historic Rehab Projects, Multi Use Projects, Tax Credits, Energy Credits
- Commercial Law: Contract and Enforcement Considerations When Drafting Non-compete, Arbitration, Forum Selection and Venue Provisions
Furthermore, throughout the Symposium you will have the opportunity to meet and network with Primerus attorneys from around the world. All Primerus attorneys have been rigorously screened and audited annually for their commitment to the following:
- Reasonable Fees
- Excellent Work Product
- Continuing Education
- Community Service
To register, please click on the following link:
If you have any questions, please contact Deb Romero (firstname.lastname@example.org), or at (800) 968-2211
Wednesday, June 22
6:30 p.m. EST to 8:30 p.m. EST
The Sofitel Hotel