Coral Gables Premises Liability Lawyer
Consult with a Proven Coral Gables Premises Liability Lawyer
The proven Coral Gables premises liability lawyers at the Nicklaus & Associates, P.A. law firm have experience in assisting clients who have been injured as a direct result of the improper security measures or negligent property care, as it relates to premises liability law in the state of Florida.
Contact a Coral Gables Premises Liability Attorney with
Experience Litigating Many Types of Incidents:
- Coral Gables Dangerous Conditions Lawyer
- Coral Gables Hazardous Conditions Lawyer
- Coral Gables Inadequate Security Lawyer
- Coral Gables Negligent Security Lawyer
- Coral Gables Open Excavations Lawyer
- Coral Gables Premises Liability Lawyer
- Coral Gables Premises Security Lawyer
- Coral Gables Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Coral Gables Uncleared Snow Lawyer
- Coral Gables Uneven Pavement Lawyer
Florida premises liability law is the body of law which makes the person who is in possession of land or premises responsible for certain injuries suffered by persons who are present on the premises. Although some premises cases, such as so-called “slip and fall” cases, can seem simple, in some states the law now very much favors the premises owner. Thus, in assessing a premises liability case, it is often helpful to consult with a Coral Gables premises liability lawyer. A property owner faced with a lawsuit should file a claim with his insurance carrier.
In a Coral Gables premises liability suit, those persons found trespassing illegally on the premises in question will not be granted a case. Only those persons injured while on the property at the owner’s request or invitation are eligible for a valid premises liability case in Coral Gables Florida.
A premises liability law firm in Coral Gables is knowledgeable and professional in resolving cases involving negligent security or hazardous conditions present on premises.