Chicago Auto Accident Lawyer
Lane & Lane, LLC
Chicago Illinois Auto Accident Lawyers in Chicago Illinois
Innocent victims are severely injured and sometimes killed in auto accidents caused by negligent and reckless drivers. The Chicago auto accident attorney professionals at Lane & Lane focus on auto accident lawsuits, on behalf of individuals who face months, or even years, of convalescence or who have sustained a permanent disability. The reputable Chicago Illinois auto accident litigation, arbitration and mediation attorneys at Lane & Lane have more than 90 years of combined experience helping injured parties and their families recover financial compensation for both physical injury and mental trauma caused by auto accidents in Chicago and throughout the state of Illinois.
When faced with such devastating circumstances, it is crucial to pursue the counsel of a proven Chicago auto accident lawyer with a high degree of experience handling auto accident injury claims in Illinois. Lane & Lane is comprised of experienced Chicago auto accident lawyers who have represented a wide spectrum of Illinois auto accident cases and have successfully obtained the compensation clients deserve. Consult with an experienced Chicago auto accident lawyer at Lane & Lane.
Chicago Auto accidents —mostly involving cars, trucks, and motorcycles, but also including trains and planes— are the number-one source of serious injuries in the United States, including devastating brain and spinal cord injuries. There are as many different types of auto accidents as there are automobiles. The end-result of a major auto accident in the Chicagoland area is usually the same—deaths, serious injuries, and/or extensive property damage. However, there are characteristic ways that you can be involved in an auto accident while driving (or being a passenger in) a car, truck, motorcycle, or other type of passenger vehicle, as follows:
- Chicago Car accidents lawyer in Chicago Illinois , involving anything from subcompacts to luxury SUVs, are far and away the most common cause of serious injuries on the roads and highways in the greater Chicago area. The most serious auto accidents are head-on collisions, but rear-enders or side impacts can be equally devastating, depending on the speeds of the vehicles involved.
- Chicago Truck accidents lawyer in Chicago Illinois rarely result in injuries to truck drivers, who are protected inside a roomy cabin and usually don’t sustain the brunt of an impact. However, the drivers of automobiles or motorcycles that collide with a truck—or lose control of their vehicles because of the truck driver’s negligence—are in a much worse position.
- Chicago Motorcycle accidents lawyer in Chicago Illinois almost always result in serious injuries, since motorcycle riders are relatively exposed and helpless and auto and truck drivers may behave irresponsibly when passing motorcycles. If the cyclist is not wearing a helmet, the result can easily be a serious brain or spinal cord injury.
- Train and plane accidents while far less common, train and plane accidents involve dozens, or even hundreds, of individuals at the same time. Most plane accidents result in fatalities rather than injuries, but a high-speed train collision or derailment can have serious medical consequences for the passengers involved, as well as other people in the vicinity.
Experienced Chicago Auto Accident Lawyers in Chicago Illinois
We often have a routine every time we get into our automobiles: putting things down, settling into our seat, buckling the safety belt, starting the car and starting the journey. Although we are aware that auto accidents can happen, we don’t typically think twice about them happening to us. But when auto accidents do happen, they change the lives of those involved, and their loved ones, in a heartbeat. Serious physical injuries, emotional trauma, mental trauma, and property damage may take months, years, or even a lifetime to recover from, if recovery is even an option.
Negligence in Illinois auto accident cases is often defined as the failure to act with the care expected of a reasonable person. For people operating motor vehicles in Illinois, this definition often encompasses a wide array of situations, from a person distracted by a cellphone, to speeding, to reckless driving, to driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Proven Chicago Illinois Auto Accident Lawyers in Chicago Illinois
When serious auto accidents happen, it is important to know there are competent and skilled Chicago auto accident lawyer professionals who can help you. The Chicago auto accident litigation professionals at Lane & Lane have successfully represented people in Illinois and throughout the United States. This Chicago auto accident law firm understands how to manage auto injury cases. If a catastrophic auto accident occurs, there is more than just loss of wages and medical costs to cover. Mental stress and anguish are often equally incapacitating and also deserve compensation. The knowledgeable Chicago auto accident attorney professionals at Lane & Lane have decades of experience and dedication helping individuals and their families to recover in the aftermath of a catastrophic auto accident. Contacting one of the Chicago auto accident attorneys at Lane & Lane is the first step toward getting answers to your questions, and determining if your accident was caused because of another’s negligence.
Knowledgeable Chicago Auto Accident Lawyers in Chicago Illinois
At Lane & Lane, their team of qualified Chicago auto accident lawyers has experience dealing with even the most complicated auto accident cases involving:
- Chicago Defective auto manufacturing and design flaw lawyer in Chicago Illinois
- Chicago Uninsured motorist lawyer in Chicago Illinois
- Chicago Multi-auto accident lawyer in Chicago Illinois
- Chicago Complicated medical needs associated with the case lawyer in Chicago Illinois
The Chicago auto accident litigation professionals at Lane & Lane are experienced in working with auto insurance companies throughout the United States. If you or a loved one is injured in an auto accident in Illinois, the Chicago auto accident lawyers at Lane & Lane, LLC are the first people you should talk to, especially before contacting the other party’s auto insurance company.
Transportation litigation is one of the most common types of case law in America. The Chicago auto accident attorneys at Lane & Lane bring more than 130 years of combined courtroom experience to your side. They understand they are representing not just the immediate needs of Illinois auto accident victims, but the long-term needs of the families and loved ones as well.
Recognized Chicago Auto Accident Lawyers in Chicago Illinois
If Lane & Lane, LLC decides to pursue your case, you can have confidence knowing that you have a team of experienced auto accident lawyer advocates committed to helping you recover the fair and full compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses. The recognized Chicago auto injury lawyers at Lane & Lane offer a free case evaluation to talk with you and answer any questions you may have.
Being named “Leading Illinois Attorneys” and “Super Lawyers” stands as a testament to their dedication to transportation law in Chicago, Illinois and to their clients. The Chicago auto accident attorneys at Lane & Lane are available to speak with you directly and answer any questions you may have. If you have been injured in an auto accident in Chicago Illinois, contact the law firm of Lane & Lane, LLC today to get started on the road to recovery.
Lane & Lane, LLC