Charleston Product Liability Lawyer
Charleston Carolina Product Liability Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
While involved in a product liability dispute, it is important to seek a highly experienced Charleston product liability lawyer in Charleston South Carolina with a trustworthy background. The Charleston product liability lawyers in Charleston South Carolina at Rosen Hagood are committed to protecting their client’s best interests. Rosen Hagood’s team of reputable Charleston product liability attorneys carefully analyze product liability disputes to form sound case strategies in order to resolve the client’s product liability legal matter.
The Charleston, South Carolina law firm of Rosen Hagood is an established product liability law firm that provides experienced and passionate product liability representation across a range of civil litigation matters. They are passionate in providing counseling and advocacy for the causes of individuals and businesses seeking justice, a voice, insight or solutions, giving them hope, guidance and the tools to meet their challenges. The Charleston product liability lawyers at Rosen Hagood provide legal advice for virtually any product liability legal matter. Charleston product liability attorneys are focused and committed and pride themselves on being results oriented for their clients.
Charleston Products Liability Attorney Has Experience Litigating Many Types of Incidents:
- CharlestonEquipment Failures Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Automobiles Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Consumer Goods Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Drug Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDangerous Pharmaceuticals Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Equipment Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Industrial Machinery Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Machinery Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Tools and Implements Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Vehicles Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonProducts Liability Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Construction Equipment Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonAutomobile Rollovers Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Baby Products Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Children’s Products Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Medical Implants Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Medical Devices Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDietary Products and Supplements Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Imported Products Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonChemical Substances Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Tires Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonBreach of Warranties Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Seatbelts Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDefective Airbags Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDangerous Recreational Vehicles Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- CharlestonDangerous All-Terrain Vehicles Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
The Charleston product liability attorneys serve the needs of individuals and businesses in litigation involving personal injury and property damage claims resulting from many different types of product liability. The dedicated team of product liability lawyers serves clients in cases related to dangerous and defective products, as well as failures to warn.
Experienced Charleston Product Liability Attorney
Product liability refers to the area of law in which the legal liability a manufacturer, distributor, supplier, retailer and others who introduce a defective product into the hands of a consumer are held responsible for injuries caused by those products. The laws have changed from caveat emptor (“let the buyer beware”) to Strict Liability for manufacturing defects that make a product unreasonably dangerous. In general terms, the law requires a product meet the ordinary expectations of the consumer. When it does not, the product has an unexpected defect or danger and cannot be said to meet the ordinary expectations of the consumer.
Types of Product Defects:
- Design Defects Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- Manufacturing Defects Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
- Marketing Defects Lawyer in Charleston South Carolina
For the last 36 years, the Charleston product liability lawyers have handled numerous cases that have settled for confidential amounts and have tried and defended a number of cases. Product liability is a bigger legal matter than most clients want to admit and Charleston product liability cases usually need a lot of attention, time, care and compassion.
Trusted Charleston Product Liability Lawyer
Product liability cases are expensive, time consuming and high risk. In a product liability case, a client is better off hiring a Charleston product liability attorney as soon as possible. Contact a product liability lawyer at Rosen Hagood for professional legal counsel and extensive experience in many aspects of product liability law. As a trusted Charleston South Carolina product liability attorney, Rosen Hagood’s highly skilled Charleston product liability lawyers have managed a wide variety of product liability claims for individuals and businesses. If a faulty product has injured you or if a product you have manufactured has caused injury, the product liability litigators understand the dynamics of both sides of the product liability concern.
Experienced Charleston Product Liability Lawyer
Rosen Hagood has over 66 years’ experience as a product liability attorney in Charleston, appearing in all trial courts in South Carolina. Keeping a small caseload permits these product liability attorneys to devote the time each client deserves. The firm draws upon the legal skills of product liability attorneys with experience earned in Charleston, South Carolina. If you have a product liability legal matter in Charleston, Charleston County and throughout the state of South Carolina, the product liability attorneys at Rosen Hagood are there to help you.
South Carolina product liability law refers to the liability of any or all parties along the chain of manufacture of any product for damage caused by that product. This includes the manufacturer of component parts, an assembling manufacturer, the wholesaler, the retail store owner and consumer.
A Full-Service Charleston Product Liability Law Firm
At the law offices of Rosen Hagood, the Charleston County product liability lawyers offer a wide range of experience and knowledge that extends to nearly every area of product liability law in South Carolina. Over the years, this distinguished law firm has built a reputation for success that is recognized by its colleagues. The Charleston product liability legal team focuses on meeting the needs of individuals, large and small businesses in any product liability law case, including those related to product liability litigation.
Proven Charleston South Carolina Product Liability Lawyer
The Charleston, South Carolina product liability lawyers at Rosen Hagood provide cost effective legal solutions. The firm’s comprehensive practice emphasizes product liability legal representation for businesses and professionals, as well as individuals and families. The product liability attorneys are dedicated to maintaining a reputation for loyalty, integrity and civility.
With eight attorneys (AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell), the firm continues to reinforce its longstanding reputation for integrity. This assessment considers legal ability and adherence to ethical standards as judged by peers in the legal profession. Rosen Hagood also belongs to the International Society of Primerus Law Firms, one of the most respected consortia of top-rated, independent law firms in the country. Nearly half of Rosen Hagood’s attorneys have been recognized by Super Lawyers® magazine, which commends outstanding performers from more than 66 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
James A. “Chip” Bruorton was awarded the “AV Preeminent” rating by the LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ directory. Andrew D. Gowdown was selected to The National Trial Lawyers ‘Top 40 Under 40′ for two years in a row. In addition, Richard Rosen, H. Brewton Hagood, and Alice Paylor have attained one of the legal profession’s highest accolades by being included in The Best Lawyers in America®. This publication constitutes the oldest and most prominent peer-review platform within the law.