Rothman Gordon Again Chosen as one of Pittsburgh’s Top Workplaces
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette selects Rothman Gordon as one of “Pittsburgh’s Top Workplaces 2012”
The law firm Rothman Gordon is pleased to announce that it has been selected as one of Pittsburgh’s Top Workplaces for the second year in a row.
The Top Workplaces are determined based solely on employee feedback. The survey is conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement. WorkplaceDynamics conducts regional Top Workplaces programs with more than 30 major publishing partners and recognizes a National list of Top Workplaces.
Managing Shareholder Bill Lestitian says, “When it comes to legal services, your people are your product. If we do a good job caring for our employees, I know that carries over to the services our employees provide to our clients. We have incredibly talented attorneys and staff and we strive to create an environment where they can excel.”
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette published the complete list of Top Workplaces on Thursday, October 25th.
CLICK HERE to view Press Release
Primerus Legal News
- Richard A. Mitchell recognized by the Hudson Valley Council of the Boy Scouts of America with the 2014 Distinguished Citizen Award
- Richard Beresford receives the Edmonds Daybreakers Rotary Professional of the Year award
- Three Teague Campbell Partners to Speak at NCASI 2014 Annual Conference
- Montgomery Barnett Attorney Receives National Lifetime Achievement Award
- Kubasiak, Fylstra, Thorpe & Rotunno, P.C. Wins the International Society of Primerus Law Firms Community Service Award
- Christian & Small Partners with Higher Achievement Summer School
- Collins & Lacy’s Founding Partner Receives High Honor from Boy Scouts of America
- Hull Barrett Wins Augusta Sports Council (ASC) Pillar Award at Annual G.A.M.E.S. Banquet
- Ganfer & Shore, LLP Partner Appointed Co-Chair of Social Media Committee
- Serap Zuvin Partner Interviewed by EcoIQ Magazine