Jennifer R. Korb Appointed to Utah Online Prescribing, Dispensing, and Facilitation Licensing Board
Prince, Yeates & Geldzahler (Salt Lake City, UT) is pleased to announce that Jennifer R. Korb was recently appointed by Utah Governor Gary Herbert to serve as a board member on the Online Prescribing, Dispensing, and Facilitation Licensing Board.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Prince, Yeates & Geldzahler attorney Jennifer R. Korb was recently appointed by Utah Governor Gary Herbert to serve as a board member on the Online Prescribing, Dispensing, and Facilitation Licensing Board.
This newly established board regulates the growing field of online pharmacies in the US by determining lawful or unlawful practices.
Other members of the OPDFL Board include Roger Fitzpatrick, R.Ph.; Michael Ross; Peter Ax; Mark N. Bair, MD; and John W. Bachman, MD.
At Prince Yeates, Ms. Korb maintains a practice in practices general civil litigation with an emphasis in litigation relating to federal equity receiverships.
Prince Yeates is recognized throughout the Intermountain West as a law firm that provides able, innovative, and cost effective legal services. Firm members have an exceptional record of participation in civic, community and professional organizations and activities.
Primerus Legal News
- Richard Beresford receives the Edmonds Daybreakers Rotary Professional of the Year award
- Three Teague Campbell Partners to Speak at NCASI 2014 Annual Conference
- Montgomery Barnett Attorney Receives National Lifetime Achievement Award
- Kubasiak, Fylstra, Thorpe & Rotunno, P.C. Wins the International Society of Primerus Law Firms Community Service Award
- Christian & Small Partners with Higher Achievement Summer School
- Collins & Lacy’s Founding Partner Receives High Honor from Boy Scouts of America
- Hull Barrett Wins Augusta Sports Council (ASC) Pillar Award at Annual G.A.M.E.S. Banquet
- Ganfer & Shore, LLP Partner Appointed Co-Chair of Social Media Committee
- Serap Zuvin Partner Interviewed by EcoIQ Magazine
- A love of the arts: Houser Henry & Syron helps Al Purdy A-Frame Association Incorporate