Los Angeles Attorney
William M. Walker, Esq.
Languages: English, German, Mandarin Chinese
Bill Walker’s practice focuses on representing entertainment companies and domestic and overseas corporations in all aspects of business and commercial litigation, including in California state and federal courts, domestic and international arbitrations, and assisting representation with respect to overseas litigations and transactions, especially in Germany and Greater China.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 1988
- BA, summa cum laude, University of California, Davis, Phi Beta Kappa, International Relations and German Literature Majors, 1985
- National Taiwan Normal University, Mandarin Training Center, Summer 1984
- General Commercial Litigation
- Entertainment Law
- Mandarin Chinese
- Adjunct Professor of Public International law, International Business Transactions, and International Human Rights, Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California, 1991-1997
- Member, Pacific Council on International Policy
- Past Executive Secretary, Los Angeles Committee on Foreign Relations (an affiliate of the Council on Foreign Relations)
- “Turning overseas legal disputes into smart business,” Smart Business Magazine, October 1, 2011