San Francisco, California Attorney
J. Wesley Smith, Esq.
After graduating from the University of California, Davis (BA, 1990), Mr. Smith attended the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law with concentration in Business and Estate Planning. He graduated with distinction in 1994 and was awarded the American Jurisprudence Award in Business Planning and Development. Mr. Smith was admitted to the California Bar in 1994 and is admitted to practice in federal courts.
Mr. Smith is a business, estate and real estate attorney whose practice includes:
- Business, estate, probate and real estate litigation
- Trust estate and tax planning, business planning and family succession planning.
- General counsel to high net worth clients concerning family succession planning including serving clients as “Family Office” CEO.
- Business and corporate transactions including entity formation and operation, business transactions, mergers and acquisitions and other business reorganizations.
- Real estate transactions and counsel including commercial and residential purchase and sales, leases and options.
- Trust, estate and probate administration
Mr. Smith also serves as a mediator in disputes involving trusts and estates, business, real estate and corporate matters.
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
Business, Trust and Estates, Probate and Real Estate Sections
- Solano County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
Articles & Publications:
- Alert – The 2012 American Taxpayer Relief Act – Thomas G. Blomberg, Jr. , J. Wesley Smith
- Tax Alert – Changes to Estate, Gift and GST Taxes - Thomas G. Blomberg, Jr. , J. Wesley Smith , Robert A. Buchman , Jenifer K. Leece
Attorney News & Announcements: