V. Clark Price, Esq.
Clark has been a lawyer since 1979. He began his career as a general practice attorney and later as a criminal prosecutor. Over the years Clark has developed experience in a variety of areas of law. He represents hospitals and physicians in proceedings before the South Carolina Medical Board and trial courts. Clark also tries cases that involve real estate and business disputes. He has appeared before South Carolina’s Court of Appeals and Supreme Court on numerous occasions in a variety of matters, including landlord-tenant disagreements, civil conspiracy claims, and personal injury actions. Clark is the most recent past President of the Greenville County Bar Association and has served as Chair of the Association’s Client Relations Committee. Clark has been named one of the Best Lawyers in America® 2012 in the area of medical malpractice defense. He enjoys running and struggling at golf.
- University of South Carolina, B.A., magna cum laude, 1976
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 1979
- President-Elect of Greenville County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute; American Board of Trial Advocates
Clark practices in the areas of civil litigation, health care litigation, medical practice defense, and professional liability defense.
- 1979, South Carolina
- 1980, U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
Attorney News & Announcements
- Three Roe Cassidy Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in Best Lawyers 2015
- Nine Roe Cassidy Attorneys Named to Greenville Business Magazine’s Legal Elite 2014
- Nine Roe Cassidy Attorneys Named to Greenville Business Magazine’s Legal Elite
- Two Roe Cassidy Attorneys Receive Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year” Award
- Three Roe Cassidy Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in Best Lawyers 2013
- Six Roe Cassidy Coates & Price Attorneys Named to Greenville Business Magazine’s Legal Elite
- Three Roe Cassidy Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in Best Lawyers 2012