Austin, Texas Attorney
Ty Camp, Esq.
Mr. Camp brings to the firm extensive experience in commercial, construction, labor and employment and personal injury litigation. In addition, he has counseled clients regarding oil and gas contracts, entity formation and dissolution and commercial lease agreements. Mr. Camp’s areas of practice at Downs Stanford will focus on commercial, construction and personal injury litigation.
- State of Texas (2005)
- United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2005
Top 20% Dean’s List and Law Review, Executive Editor
- University of Houston, B.S. Political Science, 2002
Magna Cum Laude, Dean’s List, Member of the Honors College, Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Society, Scholarship recipient: Teagle Foundation, Writer for Civilitas, a political science journal (Fall 2001 – Spring 2002)
- Dazed and Confused: The State of Defamation Law in Texas, 57 Baylor L. Rev. 303 (Winter 2005).