Tucker G. McWeeny, Esq.
Mr. McWeeny is a graduate of Hartford Public High School (1992) and received his International Baccalaureate from St. Andrews College in Dublin (1994). Mr. McWeeny graduated from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, cum laude, in 1999 with a B.A. in History. Mr. McWeeny entered the University of Connecticut School of Law as a Dean’s Scholar and received his J.D. in 2004.
Mr. McWeeny joined the firm in 2009 as an associate. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. McWeeny served as a clerk at the Middletown Superior Court. After this clerkship, Mr. McWeeny spent three years with the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities where he focused on housing and lending discrimination matters. Mr. McWeeny’s practice with the firm is concentrated on the defense of professional liability claims, product liability, general tort liability claims, and premises liability claims. Mr. McWeeny also handles housing discrimination claims under State and Federal Law.
Mr. McWeeny is a member of the Connecticut and Hartford County Bar Association, the Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association and the Defense Research Institute.
Mr. McWeeny is married, has two children and lives in West Hartford, Connecticut.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Defense of Professional Liability Claims
- Product Liability
- General Tort Liability Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Housing Discrimination Claims
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. – 2004
- Honors: Dean’s Scholar
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- B.A. (Cum Laude) – 1999
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut County Bar Association, Member
- Hartford County Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Middletown Superior Court, Clerk