Travis Erskine, Esq.
Travis F. Erskine joined the Houston office of Donato, Minx, Brown & Pool, P.C. as an associate in 2007. He received his Bachelor of Science in Political Science and a minor in Philosophy from Texas A&M University in 1999, and earned his Juris Doctorate from South Texas College of Law in 2003. While at South Texas, Mr. Erskine was on Corporate Counsel Review and earned numerous awards. Mr. Erskine also studied International Law, Cross Cultural Resolution and International Human Rights at the National University of Ireland in Galway in 2002. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Erskine concentrated his efforts in insurance defense, personal injury defense, premise liability as well as commercial litigation.
Areas of Practice:
General Civil Litigation
Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
Bar Admissions :
- Texas, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2006
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas 2003, J.D.
- Honors: Deans List, Langdell Scholar, Phi Delta Phi Honors Legal Fraternity
- Texas A&M University, 1999, B.S.
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Texas Bar Association - Member
- Houston Bar Association - Member
- Houston Young Lawyers’ Association - Member
- Texas Young Lawyers’ Association - Member
- July 22, 1977, Columbia, South Carolina, United States of America