San Francisco, California Attorney
Thomas G. Blomberg, Jr., Esq.
Tom Blomberg’s practice focuses on estate and tax planning for individuals and owners of closely held business, and related litigation, including contested trust and accounting proceedings. Tom has extensive trial experience in these areas and, prior to entering law school, he was an accountant with KPMG International. He was the recipient of the Deloitte Haskins and Sells Outstanding Scholar Award and an Associate Editor of the International Tax and Business Lawyer in 1990 to 1992.
Florida State University (B.S. Accounting cum laude, 1987)
- Boalt Hall School of Law (J.D. 1992)
State Bar of California
American Bar Association
Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Alert – The 2012 American Taxpayer Relief Act – Thomas G. Blomberg, Jr. , J. Wesley Smith
- Tax Alert – Changes to Estate, Gift and GST Taxes - Thomas G. Blomberg, Jr. , J. Wesley Smith , Robert A. Buchman , Jenifer K. Leece
- Changes to Estate, Gift and GST Taxes through 2012
- Temporary Repeal of the Estate Taxes in 2010