Tamara L. Glaser, Esq.
Leadership: Committee Member of Premises Liability Defense Practice Group
Tamara Glaser graduated, with honors, from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. While there, Ms. Glaser served as a Managing Editor of the Journal of Law and Commerce. Before joining Neil Dymott, Ms. Glaser had a diverse legal background. In 1993, she worked as an Assistant Public Defender for Mercer County, Pennsylvania. In that role she handled hundreds of evidentiary hearings and tried criminal cases before juries.
In 1995, Ms. Glaser established her own law practice handling real estate, business, family law, social security, personal injury and criminal law matters. She was also appointed by Mercer County to represent children, parents and agencies in child dependency matters. In addition, Ms. Glaser was counsel for a local homeowners’ association and the Redevelopment Authority for the City of Farrell, a financially distressed municipality.
Ms. Glaser joined Neil Dymott in 2000 and became a Shareholder of the firm in 2009. Ms. Glaser also focuses on elder abuse and the representation of physicians, hospitals and other healthcare providers in medical negligence, disciplinary and licensure matters. She is also an active member of the Product Liability Committee for Primerus. Her experience includes mass tort litigation, product liability, business litigation and employment matters.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. cum laude
- Case Western Reserve University, B.A. cum laude
- Business Litigation
- Elder Abuse
- General Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Florida
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute – Products Liability, Women in the Law
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- San Diego Association for Healthcare Risk Management
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers Board of Directors