T. Glenn Ingram, Esq.
Mr. Ingram’s practice is comprised of a varied set of civil litigation matters with a primary focus on insurance and subrogation. He has extensive knowledge and experience in litigation of cases involving premises and security liability. Mr. Ingram is also experienced in defending cases involving products liability, professional liability, mass torts, clergy misconduct, and employer liability. He has significant courtroom and trial experience in courts throughout the state. Mr. Ingram is frequently called upon to present educational seminars on risk assessments and the best practices for claims handling and management.
- State of Texas (1998)
- Admitted to practice in United States District Court–Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association for Young Lawyers
- Southern Methodist University, J.D., 1998; Phi Alpha Delta
- Dartmouth College, A.B., 1994; Daniel Webster Legal Society
- Liability Carriers: Issues Related to Risk Assessments in Litigation
- Best Practices for Claims Handling