Susan L. Kimble, Esq.
Joining Goodman Allen and Filetti from her position as a Commonwealth of Virginia Assistant Attorney General. Ms. Kimble brings tremendous investigation and litigation experience to our Medical Malpractice Defense and Health Care teams. Ms. Kimble earned her J.D. from Case Western Reserve University School of Law where she was awarded a Law-Medicine Scholarship and served as the Honor Court’s Chief Justice. Her undergraduate degree in Biology with a minor in Bioethics from the University of Virginia adds to her unique ability to understand and guide our healthcare clients through the difficult decisions facing both hospitals and practitioners in today’s complex healthcare environment.
Ms. Kimble represents health care practitioners, physician groups, and hospitals in medical negligence actions as well as advising and representing health care facilities in the legal areas of guardianship, patient competency and advance directives. Ms. Kimble also represents health care providers who are facing criminal prosecution for drug and alcohol addiction.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., (2006)
- University of Virginia, B.A., (2003)
Admitted to Practice:
- Commonwealth of Virginia (2007)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia (2008)
Professional Affiliations, Awards and Service:
- Primerus Young Lawyers Group
- Membership Committee
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- Richmond Bar Association
- Henrico County Bar Association
- Judicial Committee