San Diego Attorney
Stephen T. Sigler, Esq.
Stephen Sigler, a trial lawyer, joined Neil Dymott in 1996 and became a shareholder in 2003. Mr. Sigler specializes in civil litigation with emphasis in professional, legal and medical malpractice. His experience includes defense of general liability, sexual assault and battery, personal injury and construction defect, as well as Federal Civil Rights litigation and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Mr. Sigler is a member of the California State Bar and is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Mr. Sigler received the David H. Fischer Advocacy Award from the University of Kansas in 1996. He is former Vice President and former Interim President of the San Diego Chapter of the University of Kansas Alumni Association. Mr. Sigler has also served as chairman of the San Diego Medical Professional Liaison Committee.
Mr. Sigler has also provided Pro Bono assistance in cases involving conservator actions and immigration. He has spoken to multiple groups and associations on a variety of HIPAA and healthcare legal issues.
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D.
- University of Kansas, B.A.
- General Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Federal Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association – Member, Irish American Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- Southern California Association for Healthcare Risk Management
Attorney News & Announcements