Stanley G. Brading, Esq.
Stan Brading practices in the areas of corporate, health care, entertainment, and tax law, with specialization in tax-exempt bond financing and tax credits. He has extensive experience in the representation of health care facilities and has closed over $700 million of tax-exempt bond financings related to such facilities. In addition, he has specialized expertise in the low-income housing tax credit and entertainment tax credit and the specialized legal issues relating to acquisitions and investments involving these tax credits. He has lectured in The Tax Exempt Organizations in Georgia Seminar sponsored by Lorman Education Services from 1997 to 2008 and has spoken on a variety of topics in the Health Law in Georgia Seminar sponsored by the National Business Institute. In addition, he has been a frequent speaker at regional and national conferences on the Low Income Housing Tax Credit and has had an article published in The Atlanta Lawyer on Georgia’s entertainment tax credit.
Mr. Brading received a B.S. in Accounting from Duke University (cum laude, 1974), and a J.D. from the Washington and Lee School of Law (cum laude, 1979), where he served on the National Moot Court Team. He obtained a L.L.M. degree in Taxation from Emory University in 1984, and is also a Certified Public Accountant.
Before joining Krevolin & Horst, Stan was a partner at Miller & Martin.
- L.L.M., Taxation, Emory University, 1984
- Certified Public Accountant
- J.D., cum laude, Washington and Lee School of Law, 1979, National Moot Court Team
- B.S., cum laude, Accounting, Duke University, 1974
Classes and Seminars Taught:
- “Health Law in Georgia,” National Business Institute
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Assisted Living Federation of America, Georgia Chapter – Board Member
- Atlanta Film Festival – Board of Directors
- National Duke University Alumni Association – Former President
- State Bar of Georgia, Younger Lawyers Section – Former President
- American Association of Attorney/CPA’s
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
Attorney News & Announcments: